TellSubway.com Survey Guide
Take the TellSubway.com Survey for a Free Cookie.
Get a coupon for a free cookie at Subway by taking the TellSubway Guest Satisfaction Survey.
By submitting Subway’s customer satisfaction survey, you will receive a coupon code that can be used to get a free cookie or a sub sandwich.
You can also enter tellsubway.com’s sweepstakes to win a gift card.
Tell Subway What You Think Through the Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey!
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know how famous Subway is in the United States. It is one of the common go-to fast food chains in the country. And if you’re one of the many people who enjoy their food and service, why not spare a little of your time to help them out?
Subway is conducting an online survey to know how happy and satisfied you are as their customer. The company encourages Subway customers to share their thoughts on their food, service, and other elements of the Subway branch you last visited. With the help of your feedback, the company will be able to know how well each branch is doing when it comes to their operations, and what’s lacking when it comes to their food and services as a whole.
The Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey is composed of several questions about your feedback for different elements. The questions involve, but are not limited to, the following: service efficiency, food quality, employee friendliness, the store’s overall atmosphere and cleanliness, complaints and concerns, or any negative experiences.
Based on their guests’ feedback, Subway will not only discover and work on the elements that need improvement. The company will also avoid the following from occurring: a substandard brand reputation due to unsatisfied guests, loss of customer loyalty, decreased market share, and lower sales.
Get a Sweet Treat for Free!
Who doesn’t love getting free stuff? Subway is giving away one free cookie as a prize for each customer that successfully completes their online survey. As a way of encouraging more customers to take part in their Guest Satisfaction Survey, each entrant gets a coupon code at the end of the survey which they can redeem for a free cookie on their next visit at any Subway restaurant. Are you up for the sweet treat? Find out how to enter the survey below.
Subway has one strict rule for the survey. Each entrant must take the survey not more than 30 days from their most recent visit at a Subway restaurant, and from the transaction date on their receipt.
What You’ll Need.
To complete the survey, you’ll be needing the following:
- A computer, laptop, or a mobile device.
- Access to a reliable internet connection.
- A valid and recent Subway Receipt.
- Writing tool.
- A valid email address.
Step-By-Step Instructions for the Subway Customer Satisfaction Survey.
To take the Subway Guest Satisfaction Survey, just follow the steps enumerated below:
- To access Subway’s online survey, go to its survey homepage tellsubway.com.
- On your receipt, you will see the Store ID# of the branch where you made the purchase. Enter this series of numbers in the field provided, then click Submit to continue.
- If you can’t find the restaurant number, you may click on the link “Still having trouble finding your restaurant?” right below the Submit button. This will transfer you to a page with different samples of Subway receipts using different modes of payments, showing where the Store ID # is located.
- On your receipt, you’ll also see the transaction/ receipt number. Enter this in the field provided as it is on the receipt.
- The next page will feature the survey, where you will be asked to answer a series of questions about several elements. You just need to answer the questions as truthfully and accurately based on your latest dining experience at any Subway restaurant branch.
- After answering the questions thoroughly, you will be asked to input your email address before you can receive a unique coupon code.
- Write the code on your receipt as it appears on your screen, and present this to the cashier at any Subway restaurant during your next visit to enjoy your free cookie.
TellSubway Resources Section.
- Subway’s Guest Satisfaction Survey: https://tellsubway.com/
- Subway’s Contact Us Page: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subway’s Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/subway/
We love feedback! Share your experiences with this restaurant.